1. Helmet head actually improves my hairdo.
2. Riding a motorcycle forces you to live in the moment. You have to be consistently alert to stay safe. You can’t zone out like you sometimes do when you’re driving a car.
3. Smiling releases endorphins which are good for you! Riding the bike actually makes me feel younger, freer, and the opposite of a stick in the mud.
4. It simplifies life. I’ve learned to pack efficiently and to be less particular about what doodads and whatnots I have with me. I’ve stopped carrying a massive purse filled with crap that I rarely use. Same with shopping while the bike is my ride. I’m less wasteful and less likely to buy something I don’t need.
5. I love the look of surprise on peoples’ faces when they see I’m not whatever it is they expect me to be!
3 thoughts on “Five (More) Things To Love About Motorcycling”
6. You look so good clad in fine leather!
The same way I feel when its Snowmobile season, except for #5
Motorcycles scare me, I have had two very good friends killed on them, it was not their fault, Drivers never saw them???
Yeah, I hear you on that. You’re right that drivers don’t see us. We have to act accordingly. It’s risky, for sure.
My uncle was killed in a snowmobile accident when I was a kid. None of us have been on a snowmobile since!
Comments are closed.